Actress of JK Theatre since 2017
A graduate of Stanisław Wyspiański Academy of Theater Arts (branch Wrocław).
Performances in the repertoire with the participation of the actress:
- Gargantua and Pantagruel, director: Jakub Skrzywanek, premiere: 22th February 2020 in W. Horzyca Theatre in Toruń, autumn 2020 in JK Theater in Opole
- The Master and Margarita, director: Janusz Opryński, premiere: 27th September 2019
- A trip for one smile, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 22nd June 2019.
- Grotowski non-fiction, director: Katarzyna Kalwat, premiere: 8th December 2018
- Romeo and Juliet, director: Attila Keresztes, premiere: 6th October 2018
- Play it again, Sam, director: Arkadiusz Buszko, premiere: 7th September 2018
- Collaborators, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 28th March 2018
- Savagery of posthumous habits, director: Marta Streker, premiere: 3rd February 2018
- The morality of Mrs. Dulska, director: Giovanny Castellanos, premiere: 9th September 2017
- ČESKÝ DÍPLOM, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 25th February 2017
Full path of her artistic career is available here.
Every time she appears, it is like an injection or a triple dose of caffeine.