Actress of JK Theatre since 2016
A graduate of the Acting Department of the State Theater College in Cracow, 2015.
Performances in the repertoire with the participation of the actress::
- Danse Macabr, director: Renata Piotrowska-Auffret, premiere: 18th June 2021
- King Lear, director: Anna Augustynowicz, premiere: 12th September 2020 in Helena Modrzejewska Theatre in Legnica, 4th June 2021 in JK Theatre in Opole
- Black skin, white masks, director: Wiktor Bagiński, premiere: 8th November 2019
- The Master and Margarita, director: Janusz Opryński, premiere: 27th September 2019
- Romeo and Juliet, director: Attila Keresztes, premiere: 6th October 2018
- Play it again, Sam, director: Arkadiusz Buszko, premiere: 7th September 2018
- Collaborators, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 28th March 2018
- The Celebration, director: Norbert Rakowski, premiere: 24th September 2016
Full path of her artistic career is available here.
I have seen her in good, dramatic roles, especially in spectacular, diverse monologues