Actress of JK Theatre since 2009
A graduate of the Pedagogical University in Częstochowa (faculty in Education). She received her acting diploma from Association of Polish Stage Artists ZASP in 2008.
Performances in the repertoire with the participation of the actress:
- Los Endemoniados/Demons, director: Marcin Wierzchowski, premiere: 13th May 2022
- The Sphericals, premiere: 15th January 2022
- Danse Macabre, director: Renata Piotrowska-Auffret, premiere: 18th June 2021
- King Lear, director: Anna Augustynowicz, premiere: 12th September 2020 in Helena Modrzejewska Theatre in Legnica, 4th June 2021 in JK Theatre in Opole
- Trip for one smile, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 22th June 2019
- Reality Show(s). Circus of dreadful things, director: Jan Hussakowski, premiere: 2nd February 2019
- Walking like a talking, director: Alicja Morawska-Rubczak, premiere: 13th October 2018
- Timetables, director: Agata Puszcz, premiere: 20th January 2018
- Nuns leave in silence, director: Daria Kopiec, premiere: 10th November 2017
- Without anaesthesia, director: Piotr Ratajczak, premiere: 16th December 2016
- The Celebration, director: Norbert Rakowski, premiera: 24th September 2016
Full path of her artistic career is available HERE.
The actress (...) intertwines comic and dramatic tones, creating completely unexpected chords.