JK Opole Theatre is a valued partner on the international stage. It has cooperated with cultural institutions, in various countries like, the UK, France, Korea, the United States, Georgia, Turkey, Romania, Greece, and Italy.
We engage gladly in cooperation with partners from other countries and conduct this cooperation on various levels. We are open to co-production, exchange of plays and every other type of cooperation.
JK Opole Theatre:
- At least 8 premieres per season;
- Nearly 300 performances per season;
- Ca. 70 000 audience members per year;
- Specialised studios and qualified technical staff;
- Team of actors combining experience with creative youthfulness
- Organisational and technical capacity – our implementation capacity enables production and operation of sophisticated, technically complex projects.
- Four Stages:
/ The Large Stage has, among others, an enormous rotating stage, several trapdoors, as well as large wings and backstage area. The auditorium of the Large Stage can fit nearly 600 people.
/ Modelatornia, intended mainly for experimental projects, allows for any layout of audience seats and has an original, industrial design.
/ The Small Stage has an interesting architecture inspired by antique Greek theatre. The auditorium of the Large Stage can fit nearly 200 people.
/ The Bunker – smallest stage allows for aiding small plays, based on proximity between the actor and the viewer, with modern stage technology.